Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Updated: contrib - List Ethereal Fields v1.1

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:38:01 +0100
Hi all,

Please find an updated version of my previously submitted perl script that
generates an HTML sorted list of Ethereal protocols (currently 400 in
Ethereal 0.9.11) and (sorted) protocol fields (12291 entries altogether for
the same version). Enjoy!

Corrections/updates:
* Corrected bogus references at the bottommost "back to top" link.
* Rewrote the versioning stuff (only (t)etehereal version number).
* Added initial letter to protocol list, break line at new letter, remove
empty first entry in arrays.

Future enhancements:
As the output of this perl script is nearing 3 MB, it is envisageable to
decide on splitting up the output HTML code, e.g., per initial letter.
Comments are welcome.

Could this file be added to the Ethereal distribution? If so, where would be
a good place: tools/ or contrib/ or doc/?

Regards,

Olivier