Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Global Color Filters - Request for Comments

From: Richard Urwin <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:16:18 +0000
I should also point out, that I am intending to implement a "save selected
filters" checkbox on the SaveAs dialog, and "load as prefix/suffix to
existing filter set" to the Load function. So an enterprising user could save
off the global filter set to several files according to function, and then
import them back into their active filter set as required.

--
Richard Urwin