Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] C++ comments in g711.c

From: Devin Heitmueller <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 Mar 2003 15:48:04 -0500
Took a quick look at the portability list, and it would seem that most
of these things could be checked automatically with a script.  Just a
series of greps for things like "//", "long long", etc.  Of course,
whatever script we would write would be platform specific (at least UNIX
vs. Windows).  But something like this could still be quite helpful if
we could get developers to use it prior to submitting patches (to reduce
the load on those who apply them).

Devin