Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] No FAQ included in Ethereal 0.9.10 (Windows)

From: "Martin Regner" <martin.regner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 15:05:25 +0100
Gerald Combs wrote:
<Ethereal 0.9.10 has been released.
<
<  This release fixes a security hole discovered by Georgi Guninski in the
<  SOCKS dissector as well as problems with the NTLMSSP and Rsync code.
< All users of previous versions are encouraged to upgrade.  See
<   http://www.ethereal.com/appnotes/enpa-sa-00008.html  for more details.
<
<New and Updated Features
<Many small updates were made to the user interface.
<The "Help" menu now includes the FAQ.

There is no FAQ in the "Help" menu what I can see. I'm using the Windows binary. Maybe you know this already.

No big problem for me though, since I know where to find it anyway:
http://www.ethereal.com/faq.html

By the way. I think that FAQ 5.20 can be updated to say that YMSG protocol is at least partly supported from version 0.9.10
http://www.ethereal.com/faq.html#q5.20

Regards,
 Martin