Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] New packet module, Nominum CC

From: Michael Sawyer <mws-ethereal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 17:58:47 -0800
I have completed a decoder for the Nominum Command Channel (which is the command channel used by Bind 9, as well as other Nominum products). I have it completed as a patch file to Ethereal 0.9.9, and would like to submit it to the main code tree.

What's the best way to get the file off to the folks who maintain the CVS tree? If anyone wants to inspect the patch, as it is now, it's on http://www.chameleon.net/mws/ethereal.patch.

Thanks all...

						Mike