Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal addition for analysing RTP data

From: "Greg Morris" <GMORRIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:48:47 -0700
Well,

That did the trick on that one... Now I'm almost thru the code... At least down to line 1683 when I encounter hopefully the last error...

tap_rtp.c
tap_rtp.c(1683) : error C2466: cannot allocate an array of constant size 0
tap_rtp.c(1683) : error C2133: 'tap_text' : unknown size

Greg

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 04:31:05PM -0700, Greg Morris wrote:
> Perhaps I'm a little early and the new changes are not complete from CVS
> but...

> I now get the following error

> tap_rtp.c
> tap_rtp.c(147) : error C2059: syntax error : '('

That line should be

    NO_DATA

If so, try replacing all occurances of "NO_DATA" in the file with
"TAP_RTP_NO_DATA" and see if that fixes things - it might be that, when
building on Windows with MSVC++, NO_DATA is #defined to be a macro with
parentheses in it (e.g., something that expands to a function call), in
which case we'd need a name other than NO_DATA.