Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal addition for analysing RTP data

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 20:12:30 +1100
Hi, looks good

very minor changes i would like to see:

put g711.c in ethereal/ instead of ethereal/gtk/ since later someone may
want to use the feature also for
tethereal.
create g711.h which holds the prototypes so you dont include the .c file in
the actual tap file.

apart from that, it looks good to me.

fix these issues and i will check it in.

best regards
     ronnie sahlberg

also, comments on what is unclear and what can be improved in README.tapping
are most welcome