Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Patch: Follow TCP stream as C arrays

From: dheitmueller <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 23:18:57 -0500 (EST)
Hello,

Attached is a patch to allow the "follow TCP stream" feature to also
dump as C string arrays.  Should be useful for programmers to more
easily import TCP payloads into code.  It's also number 25 on the
Ethereal wish list.

Now that we have four radio buttons to select from for display type,
perhaps it would be good to change to a pulldown box?  Let me know if
this makes sense, and I will make the change.

Devin Heitmueller
Senior Software Engineer
Netilla Networks Inc