Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] DCE_DFS and other examples traces available now.

From: Jaime Fournier <jafour1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:16:37 -0800 (PST)
I have made available several trace files, and their
output from my current version of tethereal. Once this
code is cleaned up, and completed, it will start to be
send in for possible committing.

http://www.linux.org.uk/~ober/dcerpc.html

These examples are public domain as I made them from
my home cell.

Thanks!

=====
Jaime Fournier