Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Colour//////Color Filters

From: Richard Urwin <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:49:35 +0000
At last I have my Linux box, and I have my broadband connection, and it's
about time I wrote some code...

I have started to enhance the color filters, (see the thread that started with
http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-users/200302/msg00149.html) and
thought I would ask if I would be treading on anyones toes if I did so. I'd
post the diffs here for comment of course when I'm done.

Also a style issue, on which I'd like some input (not as yet being 100% aware
of the Ethereal style):
I have a SaveAs dialog from the color filters dialog. Currently this is
implemented in file_dlg.c, and will then need to call back into color_dlg.c
to write the file out. Is this the best way to implement it? Or should I put
the SaveAs dialog into color_dlg.c, even though it's almost a word for word
copy of the Save(capture file)As dialog?

Thanks,
--
Richard Urwin