Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ethereal -G (Protocol and fieldnames)

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 04:01:00 +0100
On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 01:42:05PM -0500, Jason House wrote:
> I tried to make a replacement for the excel portion of the
> instructions.  The output format is very close...

I've taken your script and integrated it into the original perl
script. The result is attached.
The script still has 2 bugs but I need to go to bed so they are
left for someone else to fix:
1) Only lines with the same number of dots are ordered correctly.
  Cause: I sort on the html code instead of the input data.
  Fix: Stuff the "raw" data into the array instead of the cooked
   one and process to html at the end of each table.
2) I'm getting warnings of the type "Use of unitialized value..."
  Cause: I'm probably having some undefined values in @sort, but
   no idea how they get there.

  Ciao
     Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know