Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] errors compiling latest CVS snapshot file tethereal.c on win32

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:13:56 +0100
Hi List!

There seems to be a problem, compiling the latest CVS snapshot with Visual C (Win32).

Visual C is telling me:

tethereal.c(1060) : error C2094: Marke 'error' nicht definiert

...followed by a lot of other errors.

Translated from german: Label 'error' not defined

This seems to be a problem with the

#ifdef _WIN32

beginning in line 1008.

Some opening brackets are in the #else part, but the closing ones in the common part of it.

Unfortunately, I am not sure, where the #endif should be, or how it should work, so I have no patch included :-(

PREMIERE: Der Countdown laeuft! 3 Monate gratis + d-box 1 ab 1 Euro
nur noch wenige Tage zu haben! http://premiere.web.de/?mc=999927&lp=2