Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] How to get a list of all vars avail from dissector.

From: Jaime Fournier <jafour1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 00:52:57 -0800 (PST)
In one of my dissectors I would like to spit out a few
things to STDERR when a specific value is found within
the dissector.
I looked over the packet_info stucture for pinfo, and
was wondering if there was a complete list of things
like src addr, dst, etc, that I could review for their
possible inclusion within what ever I spit out to
STDERR, or file.

Thanks in advance.

Jaime Fournier

=====