Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Capture time bug (more than 60 minutes in one hour)

From: "nnposter" <nnposter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:14:12 -0700
There seems to be a bug in displaying capture time on the bottom of the
"Ethereal: Capture" window. Specifically, 59 seconds will roll into 1 minute
but 59 minutes will NOT always roll into 1 hour. Instead the minutes just
keep incrementing. (The attached PNG contains a screen capture of 1:101:28.)

System: Ethereal 0.9.8 (standard build), Winpcap 2.3, Win2K SP3