Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Patch: pass offsets to dcerpc functions

From: dheitmueller <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 00:15:29 -0500 (EST)
Minor change to the connection oriented DCE/RPC function calls.  Now the offset is provided in the call, instead of having a hard-coded value in each function.  Also makes the calling convention consistent with the datagram equivalents for the functions.

Didn't do it for dissect_dcerpc_cn_auth() yet, as that is a special case (and I am in the process of restructuring it to make verifier decryption work properly).

Devin Heitmueller
Senior Software Engineer
Netilla Networks Inc