Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Fibre Channel decoders

Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 17:47:35 -0800
Hi,

I'm attaching a tgz file containing:
- A file called patch that contains patches (cvs diff with unified and fed
  through the python script) for the files modified by the addition of Fibre
  Channel decoders
- A set of Fibre Channel decoder files. The initial set includes FCIP, Basic FC
  header, Extended Link Service, Interswitch Link Service and FCP.

Guy, I haven't patched my version of IPFC yet. Will do so today or tomorrow and
release that along with a bunch of the remaining FC protocol decoders.

Enjoy,

Dinesh

A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. - John Barrymore