Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Acid for tethereal (complete)

From: Jaime Fournier <jafour1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:20:55 -0800 (PST)
Everyone,
                 I am looking to record packets, and
store certain ones in a db in realtime somewhat like
Snort/Acid. Acid being the interface to the database.
Actually I guess I am looking to see if anyone else
does packet logging with ethereal/tethereal, and then
stores it in some format that can be searched etc.
Otherwise I will keep my hourly bz2 rollup of the
collinfo stuff, and just bzgrep it.

Thanks in advance.

Jaime Fournier

=====