Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] cpp warnings in packet-prism.c

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:35:55 +0100
On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 06:14:39PM -0800, Guy Harris wrote:
> 	2) "hdr.msgcode" is not a valid preprocessing token ("3.1
> 	   Lexical Elements"),
>
> E.g., you can use "##" to glue "foo_" and "bar" together to make
> "foo_bar", but you can't use it to glue "foo." and "bar" together to
> make "foo.bar".

So my interpretation of your interpretations gives: In case I want to
get rid of these warnings I'll need to remove the macros and replace
them by their intended result. If this is the case and nobody wants
to do it, I'll do it during the next week or so.

Thanks
   Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know