Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Solution to windows building?

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:37:31 -0800
On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 07:49:13AM -0600, David Frascone wrote:
> Has anyone looked into trying it to see if it will solve all the windows
> problems?

>From a quick look, it probably won't.  It might make it easier to
generate build files.  However, not all Windows build problems are
Makefile-related; the most recent problems, for example, are header-file
related, and I see nothing obvious on the CMake Web site to indicate
that it would do anything whatsoever for that problem.  (They say that
CMake "[includes] the ability to locate include files", but the problem
isn't locating them, it's including them in the right order.)