Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] mesuring processing time at a node

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 12:26:43 -0800
On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 01:04:41PM -0800, np linux wrote:
> i will really appreciate if you can point me to some
> place in archive or some where else where I can find
> this information. I have posted to net-linux still
> waiting for any reply.

All I can offer are some messages I sent to the tcpdump-workers mailing
list a while ago.  I'm giving the Google cache URLs for them, as the
tcpdump.org Web site is currently not available:

	http://216.239.33.100/search?q=cache:Cg68fntqjSAC:www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/2001/12/msg00008.html+netif_rx+site:tcpdump.org&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

	http://216.239.33.100/search?q=cache:yFVmMc0uQJIC:www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/2001/11/msg00129.html+netif_rx+site:tcpdump.org&hl=en&ie=UTF-8