Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] yhoo broke?

From: Nathan Neulinger <nneul@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:31:07 -0600
I just went to use ethereal to trace some yahoo messenger traffic, and
noticed that:

	a. it didn't actually trace it (for some reason it was talking on port
25, dunno what's up with that)
	b. yahoo doesn't show up in the 'decode as' list.

What is packet-yhoo.c missing that would get it added to the decode-as
list? Note - it is a heuristic type dissector (checking beginning of
frame for YHOO/YMSG/YPNS). I think I saw a message asking about this
recently.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul@xxxxxxx