Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Win32: Ethereal and UCD-SNMP -- Built and Working!!!

From: "Gordon McKinney" <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:31:55 +0100
I have managed to get the static UCD-SNMP 4.2.2 libraries for Win32 working
with Ethereal. You can download the package at:

http://www.night-ray.com/resources/ucdsnmp-ethereal.zip

Instructions are provided in the zip. Binaries are build in 'Release' mode,
Pentium I target, VC++6.0 SP5, No Optimisation.

I'm not sure what the steps are for bringing this into the Ethereal build
but it does need testing in the mean time.

--
Gordon McKinney
http://www.night-ray.com