Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Follow TCP Stream problem?

From: Jeff Foster <jfoste@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:22:55 -0500
> > The titles client/server in the code don't represent the actual
> > environment, but we don't show the names client/server in the GUI.
>
> Well, actually, we do show it in one place in the GUI - the "TCP
> Streams" tab in the "Edit->Preferences" dialog box.

Damn missed that one.

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this
e-mail, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****