Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Vendor-ID CoSine support for RADIUS

From: Richard Sharpe <sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 17:29:34 +0930
Motonori Shindo wrote:

Rick and other committers:

It's Richard, actually :-)

I attached a patch that adds CoSine VSA support along with a libpcap
trace file, which I hope shows that this patch works OK. Please note
that this trace file contains only two types of VSA (CoSine VPI/VCI
and CoSine Address Pool Name) but other VSAs can be properly decoded,
I hope. Any comment will be highly appreciated.

OK, I have checked it, and it works, and I plan to commit the changes, unless Guy or Gilbert complain.

The only small problem I have is that support for CoSine VSA's has been hard coded, and we would have to find code for other vendors, who might be more likely to submit support now.

However, it would be nice to have this info in a file, and have Ethereal read it, or something like that.

--
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxx, LPIC-1
www.samba.org, www.ethereal.com, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba