Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Help n°3

From: Guillaume Le Malet <guillaume.le.malet@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:27:35 +0100
Hi!
I'd like to thank you for giving so much attention to my problem.
Thanks to your message I finally understood how the conversation
works:
The SMTP.C seems much more clear now.
But unfortunatly the RFB protocol (which VNC uses, you can the
complete description of this protocol at
:www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/rfbproto.pdf) doesn't use neither
"\r\n.\r\n" nor ".\r\n".
(not even in octal). But maybe is it because it sends only shorts
messages...
  So I'll read further more smpt protocol tonight to see how I could
situate, into practice,
one packet with regard to an other one.
I thought also about using the TVbuff to "test" if there was an other
packet of the same length
before the one I'm analysing. (most of the packets have fixed length).

THX

Guillaume.