Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] 3d-logo

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:51:56 -0800 (PST)
> Gerald,
>
> Nice new logo!

Yup.

Anybody have a 48x48 version of it, for use as a desktop icon?

(I wonder whether KDE 2.x fixes the irritating misfeature of KDE 1.x,
wherein only the non-transparent parts of a transparent icon respond to
mouse events.  I'll have to try that when I get around to installing 2.x
on my home machine....

I also wonder whether whatever part of GNOME+{window manager} handles
that has the same problem.

Windows doesn't have that misfeature; the parts of the icon region that
just show the root window background are as active as are the parts that
show the icon.)