Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] packet-hclnfsd.c

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <rsahlber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:06:18 +1100
Hi

Attached is a tvbuff-ified version of packet-hclnfsd.c

It compiles and links.

I do not have any .x files for this protocol and I have no access to any
nfs server using this protocol, so the dissector is completely untested.
I have tried to mimic the operations as close as possible as in the
original non-tvbuff version.

Please test this with a proper capture if any is available to you.

After this file, the only remaining RPC protocol not tvbuffified is
packet-nfs.c.
When packet-nfs.c is tvbuffified, packet-rpc.c can be cleaned up and all
non-tvbuff functions can be removed.