Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Help n°2 : Conversation

From: Guillaume Le Malet <guillaume.le.malet@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:21:25 +0100
Hi,
I've some more things with the "conversation" system,
and it doesnt seem to work with RFB proto (the proto I'm
trying to dissect).
Maybe have got an idea why....
And finaly, I've got a little question:
what is "offset = next_offset" used for in smtp.c ?

THX

Guillaume.

PS: I've got only one week left to finish this dissector....so if
anyone's
interested in having a look to RFB protocol....you're welcome ;) .