Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] RE: [Ethereal-users] bug with LANMAN NetShareEnum Reponse decodin

From: John Salvo <JSalvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:17:10 +1100
Title: RE: [Ethereal-users] bug with LANMAN NetShareEnum Reponse decoding

To be honest, I have not heard of amd ( except for the competitor of intel ).

lisa actually nmblookup of samba. It assumes nmblookup is in your PATH. I'll check what version of samba I have and see if there are later versions that fixes the problem you mentioned with tid, uid, mid, pid, etc.

Does your last paragraph mean that the patch you mentioned awhile ago should be ignored?

John