Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] packet-mount.c

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <rsahlber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:36:05 +1100
Hi,

I have updated packet-mount.c to be tvbuff-ified.

I also changed the output of MOUNTPROC_EXPORT[ALL] slightly.

Attached is the updated packet-mount.c as well as a capture file for all
packets that exists in version 1,2,3 of the protocol.
The capture file was created by adding dummy-values to what rpcgen
gave me as example client/server progs. Thus the encoding of the data should
be ok.