Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] autoconf AC_ETHEREAL_ADD_DASH_L macro

Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 23:22:53 -0600
Does this actually make a difference? The version of libtool
distributed with ethereal does not pass -R arguments through to the
linker (CVS libtool does). And, for other operating systems like HP-UX
and Tru64 UNIX, multiple -R-equivalent options do not do what you
think (only the last option for these platforms is used).

--
albert chin (china@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)