Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] ethereal crash

From: Paul Ionescu <paul@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 23:54:37 +0200
Hello,

I have attached to this email a small capture that crashes the ethereal.
The capture is made of 4 incomplete ipx eigrp packets.
I don't know where am I wrong in coding the eigrp dissector.
The eigrp dissector is made using tvbuffs and was not supposed to crash.
What am I missing ?
One can try to load the attached capture by disabling the eigrp
protocol.

--

Air conditioned. Do _NOT_ open Windows.