Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] Congrats on 0.8.0 plus Problems with 0.8.0

From: Richard Sharpe <sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 15:17:29 +1000
Hi,

I have just tried 0.8.0.  It looks good.  I like the browsing ability with
the cursor keys ...

I think I can see how to hack in the ability to have one panel on startup
and have it a preference.

I note the following problems ...

1. I have left come cruft in there wrt SMB stuff
2. When you scroll down using the cursor keys, the width of the tree view
seems
   to get larger for each new packet, as the scroll bar slider gets smaller.

   Eventually, GTK emits warnings about creating one that is too large :-)

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx, Master Linux Administrator :-),
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course