Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] Probable serious bug in ethereal 0.7.8 and 0.7.9 under Linux

From: Aleksander Adamowski <olo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:55:01 +0100
Ahhh... I've found Gerald Combs' and Guy Harris's  patches and RPMs with
all patches applied... That will be very useful since as I've said I'm a
newbie and a busy hardworking guy... Linux administration is actually
still a hobby of mine...

I think this needs to be said here:
proper libpcap in the form of binary and source RPMs can be found at
http://ethereal.zing.org/~gerald/

As soon as I download those I'll try them.
--
Aleksander Adamowski
	the_olo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx