Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] global following tcp stream

From: Gregor Glomm <gg@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:00:12 +0100
Hi,

I like ethereal every day more.
So I use it every day more.
The option "Follow TCP stream" was the best,
but it is realy hard to find the right packet for the
stream i like to see.
I wold be nice to have an overview of all TCP streams with a comment of
its type
for example a HTTP stream.
In this global dialog, it must be posible to choose the connection with
a click
an see the packages of this connection.
I see often 20 or more connection in a vew seconds and I can�t find the
right one
realy fast.
Please think over this problem,

Gregor