Ethereal-dev: RE: [ethereal-dev] Windows Packet Capture routines

From: "Meaney, Ed" <emeaney@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:17:29 -0500
Hi all,

I just want to say great work on the package, Ethereal sure is a great tool!
On the subject of Win32 libpcap support, I've been working on a port for
some time now using the Cygnus Mingw32 compiler. I have Ethereal capturing
on NT 4.0 with the latest libpcap and am trying to update to the latest gtk
libs from Tor Lillqvist. As soon as I finish that I'll send along the
updates for you all.

Thanks for the great work,

Ed

*****/
 Edward Meaney                                  Altiga Networks, Inc.
 Consulting Software Engineer                   124 Grove Street, Suite 309
 emeaney@xxxxxxxxxx                             Franklin, MA 02038

 Phone: (508) 541-7300 x109
 Fax    : (508) 541-7030                        www.altiga.com
*****/