Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] I4B trace & V.120 decoder

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:21:14 -0800 (PST)
> I'd guess little-endian, but I'm not sure. I know it exists on Atari and
> Amiga, but I'm not positive anyone has ever moved a trace across.

A *very* quick look at the isdn4bsd code from

	ftp://i4b.consol.de/pub/i4b-00.90.00-beta-111299.tar.gz

(which I presume, from the date, is from 3 days ago - and even if he
used a US-style date, it's only a month ago) reveals nothing obvious
that would change the byte order, so I suspect it'd write the stuff in
native byte order.

I have some changes to the trace reader that let it read stuff in either
byte order; I'll check them in.