Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] Gryphon dissector patch

From: Steve Limkemann <stevelim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:17:59 -0500 (EST)
> What I'd like to do, if you don't mind, is provide the gryphon
> dissector in the Ethereal release, but as a loadable module. This
> serves two purposes: 1) only those people that need the gryphon dissector
> need to load it, and 2) it serves as a really good example of how
> to use loadable modules with Ethereal.

  Sounds good to me.  If you want me to make any modifications for it to
run as a loadable module, let me know.

			Steve

/  Steve Limkemann     \/  A microsecond here and a microsecond there,  \
|  Westland, Michigan  ||    and before you know it, you're talking     |
|  USA, North America  ||                real-time.                     |
|  Earth, Solar System ||                                               |
|  Milky Way           ||      Smoking: Not just an addiction,          |
|    MGX467 271 48185  ||               but a way of death.             |