Ethereal-dev: RE: [ethereal-dev] problems with sniffer save, need info on addin g info to NCP

From: "Eichert, Diana" <deicher@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:27:08 -0700
I can open DOS based sniffer files with SnifferPro, these files have an
extension of ".enc" for ethernet capture.

however I am having some problems reading in files created with Olivier new
patches, this was after the first couple of captures were successful.  i
should remember that 2 is not a large statistical sample.

diana