Ethereal-dev: RE: [ethereal-dev] IBM Trace Tool present

From: "Farley, Tim (ISSAtlanta)" <TFarley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:52:31 -0500
>This particular trace also has a "IBMNM: trace tool present"
>dsap packet
>will lots of stuff in it, that may be worth breaking out.

Does anyone have info on the internal formatting of that packet?

I'm also VERY interested in a corresponding packet in the same protocol,
which I have seen reference to, called "trace tool remove".  If anyone has
info on that PLEASE contact me.

Tim Farley
Software Engineer
tfarley@xxxxxxx

Internet Security Systems, Inc.
(678) 443-6000 / Direct Dial (678) 443-6189 / fax (678) 443-6479
http://www.iss.net

Adaptive Network Security for the Enterprise