Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] I4B trace & V.120 decoder

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:10:57 -0800
> By the way, I noticed the Q.931 code needs some work for Euro ISDN,
> which Q.931 implementation was it written for?

But isn't 555-1212 a fake *North American* phone number? :-)  (Or does
the "555-1212" in the information elements we don't dissect refer to
something else?)

BTW, I vaguely remember reading, I think, something that indicated what
the unnumbered information frame at the beginning of your capture might
be, but I forget what I read, or what it was, except that it might've
been something telling the network what sort of dialing you were about
to do.