Ethereal-dev: using anoncvs via ssh was RE: [ethereal-dev] How to submit withou t cvs

From: "Eichert, Diana" <deicher@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:11:37 -0700
Howdy

	I just helped Stuart to get him up to speed with ethereal source via
anoncvs using ssh.  I didn't see any instructions for this method on the web
page so i thought i'd post my quick and dirty one's so someone could
incorporate them on the web pages.

	This is for folks behind a firewall that won't allow pserver
connections through.

diana

diana eichert
network systems analyst