Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] Short packets / Bad data

From: Richard Sharpe <sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 06:56:59 +1000
Hi,

At 06:03 PM 12/3/99 -0500, Ashok Narayanan <ashokn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>More and more, these sorts of occurrences seem to indicate something
>like a script language to define protocols, and a simple script
>parser.

Hmmm, I have already produced two script languages for parsing SMB stuff.
My second language is more general but still needs more work.  My parsers
have been in Perl so far, but maybe Bison and Flex are needed.

>-Ashok

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx, Master Linux Administrator :-),
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course