November 18, 2011
Wireshark 1.6.4 has been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X 10.5.5 and above (Intel and PPC), and source code are now available.
Problems with thread support, memory usage, and several dissector bugs have been fixed. See the release notes for details.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.6.4 release notes.Official releases are available right now from the download page.
Free 30 day trial
- Save hours on network and application issue diagnoses
- Monitor physical and virtual environments
- GUI packet capture and analysis
- Fully integrated with Wireshark
- WLAN packet capture and transmission
- Full 802.11 a/b/g/n support
- View management, control and data frames
- Multi-channel aggregation (with multiple adapters)