Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Can wireshark be used to get the SQL been passed?

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:12:53 +0000

Haven’t dealt with JDBC connections however I capture ODBC traffic all the time, unless you turn on encryption the sql traffic is in plain text so normally I just find a query I’m looking for (wireshark find command, find String in Packet bytes), follow that stream and it’s all there in readable format, requests and responses.

Hope that helps