Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Spanning tree can slow the network?

From: Andrea <an.celli@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 22:42:44 +0200
Il 16/07/2012 04:39, James Howard Young ha scritto:
The biggest tcp conversation delay I saw was 4.347130 seconds between frame 67 and 98 which again follows the same pattern in that both packets are egress packets from 192.168.70.40 on one particular conversation.

I'm glad thatyou don't find any issue on my trace file, however I don't able to know why there is a delay of 4.34 sec. for a client/server conversation when client is new pc with windows 7 and there isn't any applications opens (only wireshark and my app)

I see that TDS packets malformed can due dissector protocol, is strange because I've try to change it to big-endian as follow this article:
http://ask.wireshark.org/questions/3475/tds-malformed-packet

but it show me always malformed packets..