Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to apply capture filters in newer version of Wireshark?

From: Linda Walsh <wireshark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 19:00:25 -0700

I looked in the help, and it still shows capture filters on the same
page as the Options page...but when I bring up options, it's not there.

There's a Capture filter, but it has no "ok" nor "apply"...
Just "save" and "cancel"...

Neither of which, it seems, apply it to the filter to be run....???

So How do I setup a capture filter?...
(This is on the Windows version that shows multiple interfaces...)

Note:
the Linux version has the ability to capture all interfaces
as well as apply capture filters....  is this a problem in windows?

Or is the capture ability going away in linux as well?