Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] False postive on portable Wireshark v1.8.0's msvcp100.dll in W

From: Ant <ant@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 06:58:27 -0700
Hello.

Is anyone getting msvcp100.dll as a possible malware infection with the
updated ClamAV and SuperAntiSpyware? I am using the extracted portable
version in my old, updated Windows XP Pro. SP3 machine.

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/221a9ca9c452deef28f7acb79a34663564f3c56d
(ClamAV; PUA.Win32.Packer.Upx-57) and Adware.Vundo/Variant-MSFake (SAS)

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "We're all ants. I'm a glittery little ant." --Alanis Morissette
  /\___/\                Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: philpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/ant@xxxxxxxxxx
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.