Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] PcapNG & Wireshark

From: "Troy Coulombe" <TCoulombe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:51:23 -0800

With the recent release of 1.6.5, I was wondering if anyone was using PCAP-NG & a compatible version of Wireshark?

If so, is there a binary release for Win-XP of that?

Do any of the developers know if PCAP-NG is still active?  The last web status shows 27-Jul-2009  L

http://www.winpcap.org/ntar/draft/PCAP-DumpFileFormat.html

Maybe this is just a matter of keeping my Wireshark 1.6.5 & upgrading PCAP to PCAP-NG?

Anyone able to provide some direction?

Thanks,

TroyC

Sr Network Engineer and all around nice guy

TeleCommunication Systems, Inc

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.