Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Time Zone effect in Timestamps of Pcap

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 20:23:42 +0530
Hi

I have a very basic question. I capture a pcap with wireshark in some X timezone. Now, I send that pcap to some other time zone and now i see
the timestamps changed as per the new time zone.

Now, when i create pdml at both timezone they different in the timestamps.

Is ther any way i wireshark where i can see the original timestamps and they wont change even if i send the pcap to any time zone.

Thanks
Nitin